GLD OFFERS A SIMPLE THREE HOUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
Session 1: REVIVE – Who am I as an individual and leader? What are my goals for the next two years, five years? What am I passionate about?
Session 2: RESTORE – Understanding my personality, learning/leadership style, strengths and weaknesses. What is holding me back? How can I team with others to achieve my unique vision?
Session 3: REACH – What are the next steps I need to take?
GLD’s Leadership Assessment is carried out in three one-hour sessions in person or via an online video meeting with assignments following each session. At the completion of the leadership assessment, clients will be introduced to GLD Partners who can provide further training/coaching in the following area:
1. Entrepreneurship / Launching your own small business (including website development, business plan and marketing)
2. Organizational Business Strategy
3. Highly-Defined Personality and Vocational Assessment
4. Church-Planting and Missions
5. Marketplace Ministry Leadership
6. Media and Public Relations
7. Fundraising and Grantwriting